I’m sharing my CIZE workout review because I genuinely love this workout.
When I first tried CIZE over a year ago, I signed up as a coach and got a discount on the program.
That sign up method is still an option! Or get it here for a pretty good price, too.
But I’m not a Beachbody coach anymore and have no plans to go back (more on that later if you’re interested).
This will just be a roundup of my thoughts on CIZE since I’m still loving it myself!
The Meal Plan
If you’ve ever done a Beachbody workout, you know what that booklet of meals looks like.
CIZE includes the same type of booklet and calendar, and the meals are just as delicious and easy to make.
There is also a quick start packet to slim down in 7 days or so, which can be helpful to see results faster.
You can add me on Facebook to see video clips of me doing the dances!
I also shared clips on Snapchat and will probably continue to do so in the future, haha.
But if you enjoy dancing, CIZE is definitely fun.
It is still a great workout at the same time, though!
- On average, I burn 400 calories during a CIZE workout so I’m definitely sweating and getting my heart rate up.
- The music is pretty recent with plenty of pop and hip hop.
- There’s even a celebrity music guest during one of the dances! ;]
- CIZE is a beginner to intermediate cardio workout and there are advanced dances available, too.
- If you’re looking to build muscle, try alternating CIZE with weight lifting. That’s what I do =)
- Shaun T breaks down the dances making them super easy and fun to learn, but if you already learned the dance, you can skip ahead to just “CIZE it up”.
- You don’t need any equipment, but I love to use this affordable heart rate monitor to make sure I’m staying in my range.
I’m sure you’re wondering if I lost weight with CIZE.
Yes, within the first few weeks, I lost 8 pounds and I lost inches, as well.
I won’t be sharing before/after pictures here or going on and on about weight loss, and you can read why here.
For me, CIZE is about feeling good and treating my body right!
Be consistent about treating yourself and your body right and you will get healthier, for sure.
CIZE workout review conclusion
Overall, even if you think you can’t dance, CIZE shows you you can…and you get a great workout.
I think it’s worth every penny and I highly recommend this program.