Great gifts for girlfriend –these 10 options can make perfect gifts for her 🙂
Are you worried about finding a great gift for your girlfriend without breaking the bank? No worries, I’ve got 10 perfect gifts you can choose from that are all under $50. Whether she likes makeup, fitness, sentimental items or other hobbies…there’s something on this list she’ll like!
Every product is linked to make it easy for you to shop. Disclosure: some of the links are affiliate links so if you make a purchase, I may receive a commission. Just think of me as your personal shopper! Please feel free to contact me with questions or for specific product recommendations.
1. Not only is this a beautiful scarf, but it’s an infinity scarf. This makes it really easy to throw on in a hurry because she doesn’t have to worry about how to tie it! Lightweight enough to wear year round; make it even better by putting a hint of your cologne on there.
2. This eye shadow palette is by a well-loved brand, respected for high quality beauty products. She’ll love the cute packaging and shadow names and there are 12 colors, perfect for everyday wear and special occasions. The palette includes a mirror and double-ended eye shadow brush, too.
3. Kate Spade items are hot right now; she’ll love her bow bracelet. The designer specializes in fun, elegant pieces that catch a woman’s eye and get her lots of compliments 🙂 The bow on this bracelet is very cute and there are multiple color options.
4. TOCCA Stella is one of my top fragrances and it’s included in this sexy perfume trio. Your girlfriend will also be able to enjoy the perfumes “Cleopatra” and “Florence” with this gift set. Giving her these three luxury fragrances is a great value, too.
5. I know this bag looks expensive, and that’s one reason your girlfriend will love it. But it’s actually on sale at under $40! The faux leather and hardware details give this satchel and luxurious look while keeping it practical for daily use. It is easy to keep clean, roomy enough to use as a gym/work bag and has compartments for great organization.
6. The Bkr glass water bottles have a cult following; this is definitely a big treat that she’ll love to use daily. Help her stay healthier by giving your girlfriend a VERY cute water bottle! There are tons of designs for the silicone protector and it’s easy to clean in the dishwasher.
7. Show her you care with a collage frame of photos! It’s as simple as printing out a few pics (you can do this at stores like Walgreens) that are special to her…maybe pictures of the two of you, a vacation you went on together, etc. Make sure to help her hang it on the wall!
8. Here are matching earrings for the Kate Spade bracelet! I know I’d love to receive them myself ^_^ The bows are so cute and dainty for any girl; not too much for wearing to school or work, but still beautiful and noticeable. This pair of earrings comes with the dust bag and gift box, too.
9. I really love my Sonix case, but it was a pricey treat. So treat her to one! This pineapple version is just one of their cute designs and they have cases for iPhone and Android. I’ve dropped my phone multiple times and this case works perfectly. LOVE it.
10. This ceramic vase may not look like much, but put her favorite flowers in it and voila! A great gift for your girlfriend. Don’t know what her favorite flowers are? Get flowers that are her favorite color! Her vase also is reminiscent of a great bottle of wine with the cork neck–fun and unique for home decor.
Want more great gifts for girlfriend ideas?
Thanks for reading this post! Please subscribe to my blog for more fun gift ideas; you want to keep her smiling all year and I can help! 🙂